- Develops strategies and operational models for data acquisition with an emphasis on mobile and digital technologies
- Establishes methods and channels to adopt mobile and digital technologies to for research and development.
- Involves in deployment of global data strategy and be part of developing Big data platform.
- Implements and maintains standard content in the data collection tools and defines and maintains the standard metadata supporting the data flow from data collection to data delivery.
- Implements standard content in the collection tools compliant to the industry standards and health authority regulations, meeting best computer system validation practices where applicable.
- Responsible for the correct testing and QC of the collection tools and therefore collaborates with the respective functions in Integrated Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Defines and maintains the standard clinical data collection, data review and data delivery metadata for use in clinical trials. Defines and maintains the standard mapping, and derivation metadata used for automating the data flow from data collection tool (e.g. eCRF) to the Data Review Model (DRM) and from DRM to Study Data Tabulation Datasets (SDTM).
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant studies
- At least 5 years of relevant operational experience in data management and proven knowledge of good data management practices
- Relevant operational experience in clinical data standards and big data would be preferred
- Experience in clinical or healthcare industries would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness to interact with a multidisciplinary cross-divisional project team and with any other parties involved
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please send us an updated copy of your resume. Kindly indicate your reason for leaving and your last drawn salary in your resume.
Job Code: AEC - D
Email Address: tech2(at)capitagrp.com
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893