- To lead or assist with contract preparation strategies, negotiation and administration
- Able to read, understand and compose contract language, communicate effectively with vendors, respond to requests both internally and externally
- Function as the focal point of contact for contract on administrative matters between the legal, Risk, Finance and Resource teams.
- Contract Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of the filing system of executed contracts and documentation, include archiving of contracts and updating the status of contracts in the filing system as needed.
- Data collecting for Vendor set up using a standardized process using a web-based application. May require documentation of savings obtained from contract negotiations.
- Provide collaborative support for Sales Team to uncover root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes.
- Act as resolution owner of Customer complaints. Feedback outcomes to COS Order to Cash colleagues who will communicate with customers Master Data Set Up & Amend.
- Minimum Bachelor Diploma or Degree in Law, Business Admin or Human Resources
- CGPA 3.0 and above in any field of study.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Good communications skills in English and Cantonese with ability to liaise with diverse teams and backgrounds.
- Must possess own transport and willing to work at Cyberjaya.
- 1 Full-time 12 months contract position available with with possible conversion to Permanent.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan (Petaling Jaya)
Back Office Operations Executive
Customer Service Executive Based in Petaling Jaya
Global Service Desk (24x5 Shift pattern)