- Provides administrative support to an individual or office.
- Supplies information, maintains files, schedules appointments, produces correspondence and otherwise relieves officials of minor administrative and business detail.
- Act as the point of contact between internal stakeholder – TM/HQ/Support function and external – retailers, and vendors.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Raise PR/PO and billings on timely manner
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma or Degree any related fields.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills (English).
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must possess own transport
- Willing to travel outstation
- 5 Full-time 12 months contract position's available
Click to view the location on Google maps