- To monitor and assist construction manager on all site matters.
- To supervise and coordinate all work related to site and sub-contractor.
- To ensure project work progress as per timeline and mitigate plan is delayed.
- To ensure project are construct according to approved drawing, and to solve construction problems with assistant from construction manager.
- To ensure site safety is taken care.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Higher in engineering/ Construction & Project Management background.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to liaise with sub-contractor, workers, consultants independently.
- Able to read and understand construction drawing.
- Computer literate i.e. Microsoft office, AutoCAD.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Those without required qualification, but proven track records with hands-on experience are encouraged to apply.
- Allowance and bonus provided based on performance.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?