Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible to handle day-to-day operations of monitoring and responding to consumer feedback through various communication channels including social media.
- Active in managing and creating social media content – exposure and experience in managing various social media platforms such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc. will be helpful.
- Monitor the company’s website and social media pages.
- Assist with the planning of campaign strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website and social media pages.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Track social media influencers.
- Coordinate and execute various awareness campaigns utilising effective channels e.g. ATL, BTL, outdoor, online, events, PR and social media.
- Analyse social media campaigns/performance reports to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Perform the day to day operations of complaints, feedback and enquiries received from consumers through various communication channels.
- Attend to phone calls, email, walk-in and written complaints from consumers.
- Capture and update the Consumer Management System accurately with the complaint details to manage consumer complaints, issues and resolutions.
- Follow-up with the relevant stakeholders on consumer complaints until closure of the complaint.
- Ensure compliance to the KPIs and timelines set on complaints management.