Reporting to the Software Delivery Manager, and as a member of the Application Development team, the incumbent is a software engineer that works individually or within a team, developing, supporting, enhancing and maintaining applications. The incumbent will be required to work with other IT professionals.
- Participates in the system analysis and design phases of the development for the workflow applications.
- Develops and maintains software components, including reports supporting business functions as required.
- Assures the quality of developed components and adherence to common standards and framework.
- Creates test plans and perform testing on developed applications.
- Provides and maintains technical documentation for developed applications.
- Provides on-going user support, troubleshoots / identifies cause of problems in the deployed applications / environments.
- Sets up and maintains environments (development, test and production) required by the applications integrated with the electronic workflow engine.
- Maintains development frameworks, standards, guideline around workflow tool and engine
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline.
- Solid knowledge of software and user support, as well as Web application support, and understanding of workflow foundation and technology.
- Solid knowledge of Data Base Management Systems and SQL programming tools such as TransactSQL, MS DTS, PL/SQL, MS Access, Nintex, SharePoint and Metastorm's BPM suite is an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communications in English.
- Must possess own transport and willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- Malaysians are encouraged to apply
- 3 Full-time contract position(s) available.