Job Descriptions :
- Assist E&I Manager in Extraction and Biodiesel Project.
- Assist and inspect all E&I related works at the project site.
- Provide Technical Support to all E&I related workgroup at the project site.
- Coordinate and meet with the client for any site instruction and inspection of works at the project site.
- Submit site daily reports, inspection request and all monitoring report on a regular basis or as required.
- Assist in client’s site installation and perform pre-commissioning loop checks and commissioning activities at project site.
- Assist the actual execution of al electrical and instrumentation related works of the projects, to ensure the projects are done with approved drawings, documentation, and specifications.
Job requirement :
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 1 or 2 years’ Experience in E&I. Proficiency in AutoCAD/PLC Programming is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive team player in combination with a strong self-supporting / independent character.
- Willingness to frequent worldwide travel (80% of your time) and minimum supervision
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- 5 working days a week from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Bonus, increment and a contractual 13th-month pay.
- Travelling allowance.
- Hospitalization & Surgical, Outpatient medical benefit.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?