Sales Assistant Manager /Senior Executive/Executive
[Scheduled Waste Management-Waste Oil (Used Engine Oil)]
***** Please Call Ms Winz 017 605 9099 for interview arrangement. *****
(Location: Kedah-Alor Setar, Penang-Prai, Pahang-Kuantan, Kelantan-Pengkalan Chepa, Terengganu-Kuala Terengganu, KL & Selangor, Melaka, Johor-Johor Bahru, Sabah-Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak-Kuching.)
Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales rep with a track record as a high-billing sales rep (and numbers to back it up) as well as a hunger for success in a growing and competitive industry. As such, you should apply if you have 3 years previous sales experience as a top-producing rep in a commercial laboratory setting. We offer above-market basic salary, sales commision, bonuses, medical insurance, travelling allowances and housing subsidy.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Experienced technical personnels looking for career advancement are encouraged to apply.
- Valid driving license.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Specific Job Duties:
- Maintain consistent client contact to ensure all clients’ needs are exceeded.
- Efficient territory planning and management including pre call planning and routing.
- Resolving barriers and build commitment from clients to utilize testing to monitor patients on an on-going basis.
- Prospecting and networking new clients through a variety of methods including: cold calling, networking with existing clients, internal sales contacts, in services and participating in trade shows and seminars.
- Maintain a productive relationship with each internal department within the company.
- Develop, execute, and meet business plans that forecast new business clients and growth on existing clients.
- Ability to understand and interpret industry periodicals, professional journals, health plan policies, and government regulations.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner with the highest ethical integrity.
- Manage expenses to maximize sales while adhering to compliance.
Please find my email address at the right column to send your resume and contact details via email with the subject: "[State (Negeri)] Sales Assistant Manager/Senior Executive/Specialist/Juniot Executive - NAME of CANDIDATE".) to me.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- EPF & Socso