Business Development Executives [Outdoor Sales]
[Scheduled Waste Management-Waste Oil (Used Engine Oil)]
***** Please Call Ms Winz 017 605 9099 for interview arrangement. *****
(We need someone who are seriously interested to this position, you may visit our website to know more about us.)
(Location: Kedah-Alor Setar, Penang-Prai, Pahang-Kuantan, Kelantan-Pengkalan Chepa, Terengganu-Kuala Terengganu, KL & Selangor, Melaka, Johor-Johor Bahru, Sabah-Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak-Kuching.)
- At least 2 Year(s) of Sales and Marketing working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills, enthusiastic, self motivated, confident and out-going, Positive Attitude, Responsibility Person, Respect People, Be Patience, Adaptability to the working environment and people, Self Discipline.
- Required Skill(s): Fast-thinking skills, Sales and marketing skill, Leadership and coaching skill
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Must have own transportation.
- Good clear communication and presentation skills in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal. Fluent in English is a must to present the company.
- Must be self-motivated to find suppliers and establish close relationships with suppliers and potential suppliers to purchase waste oil from them. Has good communication skills and be able to work independently in changing and multi tasking environment. Possess good interpersonal skills and able to establish good relationshop with people at all levels.
- Our working days are 5.5 days a week.
- To survey market price on waste oil.
- Seek for contractors and new suppliers.
- Educate the suppliers on the waste oil management.
- Offer and purchase waste oil from suppliers.
- Create an agreement with suppliers on the supply.
- Reporting to superior and cooperate with all related department for job completion.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- EPF & Socso