. Monitoring Site Works Progress and Contractor Report.
· Check drawing discrepancy and coordinate all construction drawing.
· Attend site meeting and check material upon delivery to site.
· Ensure quality and safety of construction work and preparation of site documentation.
· Liaise with Architect/Engineer with regard to the method of rectification and inspecting of the completed defects rectification work.
· Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
· At least 3 years of working experience in the related field (Construction).
· Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours