- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Able to work in team.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Have experience with related sector pharmaceutical.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?