- Manage daily deliverables for website and assist in updating content on a timely basis.
- Work with Web Content Management System workflows to manage content update and content approvals for web pages to include developing new pages and creating new campaign sites to assist with Marketing initiatives
- Work with agencies, partners, and internal stakeholders to determine site requirements and plans of action for site rebuilds, site launches and a host of interactive campaigns.
- Assist with the execution of digital marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website and social media profiles
- Familiar with community management of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Liaise with external agencies, internal teams such as digital, corporate affairs, compliance, operations and tech teams for social and content campaigns
- Support on ongoing email marketing campaigns and employee engagement campaigns
- Handling web analytics integration, platforms setup and reporting at regular intervals
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- At least 2 years in the area of digital marketing experience
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Proficient command of MS, Excel, and PowerPoint with analytics skills
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Adwords will be a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Added advantage if candidate has past exposure or experience in digital marketing