Our client is the world's Top 10 banks with over 3000 offices in 70 countries globally. They are investing around USD2B for a global digital transformation project, with Singapore as one of the main headquarters.
We are looking for Data Analytics Head who will supervise a team that provides analytical expertise for their organization. You will be in charge of coordinating efforts and provide coaching to staff members in your department. You will spend a large portion of your time performing statistical analysis based on market knowledge and research expertise. You will identify patterns based on aggregate data to find risks or opportunities, as well as make performance change recommendations
- Provide vision, energy, and leadership to evolve analytics capabilities
- Manage the overall health, management and governance of marketing data. Engage with team as subject matter expert in critical systems, processes, and databases.
- Lead, mentor, and grow team of talented analysts by creating a positive work culture in alignment with the company's core values.
- Own and execute a multi-year roadmap in collaboration with IT, Sales Operations, Corporate Sales Development, Digital Marketing, and Marketing leaders
- Develop new and refine/extend existing business intelligence dashboards supporting all levels of the Marketing organization
- Guide/assist team in the preparation of data and insights to support executive-level quarterly business reviews, meetings with Sales leaders, and senior management team meetings
- Educate the organization on how to leverage our analytical models and dashboards.
- Advise marketing operations functions on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and proven track record of involvement with data analytics and business intelligence at both the leadership and technical/operational levels
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing function required with a strong understanding of B-to-C marketing and how its success can be measured.
- Proven statistical analysis and modelling experience with expertise in analytical techniques and their applications to marketing
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and the wider organization will understand
- Experience working with data management tools and strong understanding of best practices required. Experience working directly with IT on database management preferred
- Knowledge of project management methodology and tools with experience simultaneously managing complex analytics-oriented projects
- Strong communication skills. Ability to hold large presentations, lead workshops and meetings, and conduct one-on-one conversations with people who have different levels of understanding and experience interpreting analytics
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to maria.nunez @hudson.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Maria Nunez in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5340. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Nunez Bombase Maria Moper Dionaleigh
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1765466
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 03C4590