- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services in Malaysia;
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with members to create a rapport that facilitates constant patronage and generates revenue;
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the extensive sales and distribution of company products throughout Malaysia; Monitor the sales industry to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly;
- Communicate with clients to identify their product requirements and facilitate supply;
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to member’s enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints;
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management.
- Must be eloquent in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malay;
- To become a senior sales executive, you require at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or in any other related business discipline;
- This role also requires at least 2 years of experience with excellent sales records in similar industry;
- Senior sales executives are well versed in taking appropriate business decisions required for achieving sales targets and increasing customer base;
- Senior sales executives are able to work with clients, sales managers, and corporate teams in order to achieve the common goal of ensuring satisfied customers and maximizing profits;
- Able to work on some weekends and travel on short notices.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?