- To handle full statutory audit assignment independently
- To conduct field audit on a portfolio of clients assigned
- To work independently to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- To laise with clients on audit related matters
- To prepare monthly clients accounts and accounting report assigned
- To prepare accurate and timely submission of GST
- Assist in any other duties/ other ad-hoc assignment assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at lease a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Those without professional qualification but process experience in related field is also encourage to apply.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Able to work independently and to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in UBS Accounting software and AXP audit software will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malayu
- Training provided.
- Full-time possition.
- 5 days a week.
Perks & Benefit:
- EPF and Socso contribution
- Yearly increment
- Yearly bonus
- Good working environment
- Medical benefit
- Oustation allowance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?