- Achieve established team sale goals as set by management.
- Create annual sales plan and provide weekly update.
- Develop and implement plans to promote and increase sales for all events.
- Ensure effective and efficient coverage of all sales channels including telephone, online and direct sales.
- Flight booking / reservation / air ticket issuance / issue booking costing / exercise control and monitoring of outstanding booking costing for invoicing purpose.
- Check and monitor daily GDS PNRs on Queue.
- Ensure all team member adhere to airlines’ procedures and policies.
- Ensure all team member understand daily goals and are coached to proficiency.
- Cross-sell additional products and services to clients based upon their needs.
- Manage and monitor all ticketing & reservation staffs.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or advanced/higher/graduate Diploma in Tourism
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia / English
- 5 years of working experience in related field (at least)
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ara Damansara
- Preferably Manager who works in Travel Agency Company
- Skills required : Galileo & Sabre
- Annual Leave
- Medical Coverage for family
- Monday to Friday work-life balance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?