- Receive end-customers’ orders, interpret orders and generate level manufacturing schedules (MPS).
- Co-ordinate Engineering changes and support new program launches.
- Ensure suppliers’ compliance to meet customer demand.
- Monitor changes in the forecast plan and highlight potential obsolescence, materials exposures and shortage/excess for necessary inventory connection.
- Monitor inventory holding cost to meet departmental goals.
- Updating critical material shortages to MP/MC per shortages report.
- Ensure meet the inventory level set by the company.
- Co-ordinate with support groups on day to day requirements to meet job expectation.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, Post, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Inventory/Materia Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- FRESH GRADUATE ARE WELCOME TO APPLY .
- Preferable Chinese speaking as need to deal with China Vendor/Customer”