- To manage a team of staff to discharge HR functions in ensuring that quality, efficiency and compliance objectives are met.
- Responsible for reviewing, development and implementation of systems, procedures and processes to improve the operational efficiency of the department.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of the company HR strategies, policies and practices to promote better staff disciplines, commitment, motivation and performance.
- Handle foreign workers documentation and submission to immigration on new application. renewal, registration and check out memo.
- To plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process monthly payroll, knowledge in using HR payroll software, coordinate all statutory reporting requirement ( Tax, EPF,SOSCO) and control of all these reports and ensure timely remittance to the authorities.
- Ensure all records and documents pertaining to payroll are properly maintained and filed accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least degree holder in human resources/business studies management.
- At least 5 years of HR working experience in a manufacturing environment with headcount of not less than 200 people and with at least 2 years in managerial role.
- Well versed of Employment Act, Industrial Relation and HR practices and legislation.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Meticulous, good organizing skills and capable of interacting with different levels of people.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?