It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
- To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Sarawak!
Our client is one of the main Manufacturer and Distributor of Power tools in Malaysia. They have their own Production Facilities over seven countries.
5 Working Days
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294, Fax: 607 – 355 6399
- Promote our Power Tools Product to the market, train and develop dealers on selling and servicing techniques.
- Responsible for East Malaysia marketing activities.
- Accountability for Product’s performance and work closely with sales team.
- Dealers and users visit to understand the customer expectations, market trends or situations.
- Assist in explore new selling channels for East Malaysia market.
- Build good relationship with all dealers and ensure all dealers received firsthand information on all new products information and promotion.
- Report to management on a regular about sales support activities, market trend, competition activities and market opportunities.
- In-charge of current and new product demonstration. (Products launching, Roadshows, Professional Demos, Seminars, Safety Talks, etc).
- Share to dealers and sales personnel on the latest selling techniques.
- To achieve sales target set by the company.
- Other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of Power Tool Products or construction sales working experiences
- Preferably with dealership working experiences.
- Required skills: Microsoft office.
- Required language: English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Drive to succeed and result oriented.
- Self-motivated, initiative, positive attitude and hard working.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent participatory management skills, effective team-builder with high accountability for his/her actions;
- Able to work under pressure and able to take challenges.