Sales & Marketing - Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive/ Executive
- Raw Material
- Responsible to drive and grow overall both new and existing business to achieve Sales & Marketing department action plan and meeting company goal.
- Aggressively seek for new business opportunity and establish growth for existing business.
- Develop and execution on business strategy and annual budget.
- Conduct variant analysis between budget and actual sales and gross profit on monthly basis.
- To analyze and apply sales statistics to plan business growth, new potential and market development
- Propose, develop and implement sales & marketing strategies to drive growth and profitability.
- To develop, manage and achieve productive sales management through maximize the company’s goals for profitability and customer loyalty and minimize financial risk.
- To implement and carry out practices sales management and sales forecast processes to improve accuracy and effectiveness of operation.
- To provide leadership, coaching and manage sales team across the functional areas (sales, product and marketing).
- To provide on the job training to new sales team member and ensure the each sales team have individual development plan to achieve company goal.
- To provides timely, accurate and complete competitive pricing for all applications submitted for pricing and approval to maximize profit margin.
- To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team, customer, supplier and others department across the organization.
- To execute any additional task as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in sales and marketing, logistics or customer service industry is required for this position.
- Possess experience in sales & marketing strategy business planning and business development knowledge.
- Experience in preparing the management and budget report.
- Able to lead a team to perform and meet company sales plan.
General Skills requirement:
- Good written and spoken in English.
- Others languages will be advantage.
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Power Point ).
- Good business acumen and hands on person.
- Strong in negotiation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Resourceful and able to handle difficult situations with strong problem solving skills
- Proactive, result and sales oriented.
- Able to handle pressure and work independently under minimum supervision.
- Good team player.
- Willing to travel outstation and overseas as and when required
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and keen to submit your resume,by clicking to Apply or may also mail the resume to:email@example.com