- Bachelor's degree in information Systemes, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fresh Grads are also encouraged to apply.
- Customer support experience in IT industry.
- Mature, self-motivated, and professional with excellentt customer service skills.
- Strong analyticacl and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills ( orals and written)
- Able to converse in both Mandarin and English as an added advantage
- Ability to work independently as well follow direction and best practices in a fast paced enviroment.
- Abitlity to learn new technologies quickly
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Provide superior first line responsem acknowledgement and routing/resolution for customers requiring assistance with software related issues and questions.
- Investigate and escalate issues based on a detailed knowledge and understanding of our software applications.
- Assits with testing new technology and provide feedback to project teams
- Provides occasional after hour on call support per on call policies.
- Compassionate, Paternity, Marriage leave
- Maternity Gratutiy Payment
- Hospitalization, Personal Accident and Disablement Insurance
- Optical and business attire allowance
- Dental benefit, Travelling, Parking & Gym memebership
- Other benefits include EPF & Socso, Medical, Yearly bonus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?