- To lead and train Store personnel.
- To undertake stock count.
- Responsible for proper arrangement of goods according to location.
- To load and unload quantity according to invoice or D/O.
- To have utmost accuracy in loading or unloading of number of any items and materials.
- To update waste stock and schedule waste arrangement.
- To keep and maintain the company vehicle in top condition.
- To carry out other duties as when assigned by the superior.
- Able to drive a forklift.
- At least SPM qualification.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/ Material &Warehouse Management.
- Applicant willing to work in PENANG,BUTTERWORTH.
- The candidates whoever between 30 - 50 Years Old, are welcomed.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?