CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE - To drive the growth of the company by generating new business oppportunities. Identify potential new client, prepare proposals, and review contacts.
- Malaysian citizen
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Require minimum of three (3) years' experience in Business Development/Sales in Marketing.
- Experience in financial industry and/or in out/in-sourced call center will be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport.
- Hunting and closes new business opportunities.
- Write business proposals and lead negotiation of contract terms.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of potential partnership.
- Responsible to design sales plan to achieve assigned sales target.
Understanding the future perspective of the company.
Responsible for develop a strong professional network and utilize the network to bring in new business referrals on a regular basis.
Contact potential clients via email or phone to build rapport and set up meetings.
Tracks and ensures that client’s expectations are met after the meeting.
Maintains executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, etc.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent Communication Skills, Presentation Skills.
- Have excellent decision making and reseacrh skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Strategic planning skills,business understanding.
- Well-versed in critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation.
Perks & Benefits
- Remuneration: Basic, Attractive Profit Sharing
- Annual leave 8-18 days, yearly.
- Company trips
- Full time employment : EPF, SOCSO
- Personal development opportunities
- Regular team activities
- 5 working days