- Ability to manage and implement projects based on customer’s requirements.
- The applicant must initiate and solve complex technical issues, adhere to the provided Service Level Agreements.
- Work as a team player within the company and with partners & principles and client
- Providing technical assistant, support resolution and professional consultation to all customers
- Providing technical and professional assistance to sales personnel to meet the customer’ requirement
- To maintain good customer support.
- To maintain & update the good name of the company.
- To follow up on all assigned service orders until closure.
- To manage and support Unix/Windows system.
- To quickly isolate and trouble-shoot any network, system and application problem.
- Troubleshooting and resolving firewall, WAN, LAN, DNS, caching and network & firewall issues.
- Administering TCP/IP LAN’s (VLAN routing, VTP, Spanning Tree).
- Administering large-scale and complex WAN networks.
- Diagnosing network problems and maintaining network security.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PJ KL.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Networking or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Parking / Mileage claim
- Incentive / Commission
- OT claim
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?