- Supervising construction staff and coordinating various components of construction work in accordance to the master schedule.
- Manage civil interface for the different components of work.
- Conduct regular safety inspections on staff, equipment and construction procedures
- Manage and record on project progress and managing any possible delays on overall schedule.
- Resolve any technical issues and attend all relevant site meetings.
- Review and comment on sub-contractor's submissions.
- Proper record maintaining for inspections and audit purposes.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil with minimum 2 years in related field.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is an advantages
- Understanding of design concepts, specs, drawings and schedules.
- Understanding of construction practices and local requirements, including codes/ regulations and permits required for structural works.