- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Monitor existing project and coordinate with event team and customer
- Preparing event report for customer
- Responsible to manage multiple social media channels eg: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and WeChat on daily basis to engage with the traffic.
- Develop, edit and produce digital content to enhance the number of traffics to company's pages
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Possess basic knowledge on social media platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat and related social media tools.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Illustrator / PhotoShop will be advantage.
- Any ad-hoc marketing and event support functions
- Able to work independently and be a team player at the same time.
- Positive attitude, cheerful and good interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport as travel is required.
- Candidates that can start immediately.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?