- Assist and verified the procurement for construction works including taking-off.
- Prepare tender analysis and make recommendation of shortlisted Subcontractor/Suppliers to Project Director for approval.
- Prepare Letter of Award for Domestic Subcontractor and Work Order.
- Prepare project budget and cost control reports.
- Prepare and submit the Main Contract’s interim progress application.
- Prepare and submit contractual claims for variation orders, loss & expenses, etc including
- Evaluate and prepare the interim progress certificate for subcontractors and supplier.
- Evaluate and prepare Final Account for the Main contract and domestic contract works.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the IMS and SOP.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or Construction Management.
- Three (3) years’ experience in high rise building construction.
- Exposure to Pre and Post Contract Administration & Main Contractor’s environment.
- Willing to be re-located and station at site office.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply for junior position.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?