- Ensure efficient operations and continuously optimize the operation by implementing standard processes in line with guidelines;
- Cooperates in the development and implementation on current & new business operations and reporting system;
- Hand on and ability to coordinates projects to ensure optimum results;
- Assist in developing and implementing business plans with continuous supervision;
- Prepare management report and strong presentation skills with business savvy;
- To ensure management direction/instruction are in line and implementation of procedures to achieve better standard; and
- Strict time management and result orientated.
ADMINISTRATION & PROCUREMENT
- To source, enquiry, procure material/products as required. Prepare price comparison analysis and obtain approval from the relevant Level of Approval;
- Track delivery and on the ground to receive material to ensure smooth and efficient delivery;
- Able to prepare reports and works schedules;
- Built material data and update;
- Clerical works such as matching Purchase Order & Delivery Order and filing;
- Create, organized and maintain computerized records containing Purchase Order and relevant documents; and
- Maintaining purchasing documents, files and record for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Familiar with MIDA/MITI/CUSTOM procedures for documentation preparation;
- Ability to liaise with authorities towards application, follow up on renewals including submission;
- Liaise with CUSTOMS on import/export matter, duty exemption/incentives. Able to prepare related reports for presentation;
- Keep abreast of changes or update in regulatory bodies and update company’s internal control, compliance programme; and
- Maintains relationship and coordinate with regulatory authorities.
- Candidate must possess a minimum Degree in Business Administration, Procurement or higher;
- Ability to review and understand financial models;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in supply chain, procurement, project management;
- Good analytical skill, result oriented, organized, detailed and committed to deadlines;
- Able to multitask, proactive and systematically planned task;
- Work independently in a dynamic and challenging environment Computer literate with knowledge in MS Office application is a must;
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills;
- Preferably senior executives who are looking for a new challenge on a career development path;
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills together with a high level of proficiency in verbal and written English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is added advantage;
- Good sense of urgency and timelines;
- Team collaboration and communication with superiors, subordinates, co-workers, supplier/vendor; and
- Willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?