- Language allowance will be provided to those who can speak Thai language.
- Basic Salary
- Career advancement
- Attendance allowance
- Various type of bonuses
- Free car park
Summary Job Responsibility:
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, take accurate customer orders, to prepare quotations and to handle and resolve complaints and returns.
- Create quotations and orders via SAP system
- Process goods returns and non-return authorizations
- Process technical and logistical complaints
- Expedite and communicate to customers expected delivery times
- Supports outside sales staff
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Management or relevant studies.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Contact / Call Centre environment.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent Thai language with reading capability are encouraged to apply.
- Computer knowledge in SAP and Microsoft office applications is an added advantage. However, training will be provided.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities