- 5 years of working experience in HR role, Oil & Gas Industry is a plus
- Pleasant and someone who love to communicate
- Proficient in computer system usage or any HR system
- Be part of the team to handle full spectrum of Human Resources Department, Including the expert of HR Management, Recruitment, Training & Performance Management System.
- Manage throughout the recruitment process right from Monitoring, shortlisting, arranging interviews, developing interview reports, mananging vacancy, filling positions and handling recruitment process.
- On-Boarding: Assist the new employees or return employees to join our company by prepare and inspect the job application form, bank account opening, application of company ID, company Email and others internal IT services.
- Explain and brief the Job Offer letter, Employment agreement, Employee Visa agreement to new hired employees upon their first days of joinning. Ensure employees understand and sign the required document before starting job, as required of HR policy.
- Responsible to create and enrolled new employee biometric access and generate the employees attendance report.
- Off Boarding: Responsible conduct the exit interview and clearance of the employees upon their resignation, last day on behalf of Admin Department.
- Conduct the counselling session to the employees among the employees personal issue, not limited to warning letter session.
- Well understand in EMS & QMS ISO (9001 & 14001) implimentation and Legal Requirement.
- Others Ad -Hoc task given by Superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance ( full attend, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical fee provided
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?