1) Responsible for the manpower planning, timely recruitment, selection, and replacement.
2) Handling disciplinary issues, staff counseling and grievances, transfer, termination and other employee relation matters in compliance with local labor laws.
3) To maintain a proper filing system.
4) Monitoring of time attendance
5) Any other HR related job
1) Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
2) At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3) Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
4) Working knowledge of relevant HR/IR and Employment Act.
5) Good communication / interpersonal skills with all level, proactive and work independently.
6) Preferably MALE candidate.
7) Possess own transport and willing to travel for operational matters.