Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To grow, maintain and enhance the organization’s strategically and tactically through various communications channels and disciplines.
1. Active in handling/managing social media – exposed to managing blogs, facebook, twitter etc
2. Assist in managing media and stakeholder relations.
3. Coordinate and execute the promotion of company news to improve brand image through:
a) Relevant messaging and proposition.
b) Effective media channels e.g. ATL, BTL, outdoor, online, events, PR and social media.
4. Serve as a brand custodian for the consumer affairs unit.
5. Review and monitor the effectiveness of communication channels used.
6. Assist in managing the PR / Marketing budget and ensure operations are cost effective.
7. Interact effectively with Business Units to communicate status / leverage on appropriate internal resources.
8. Collate news articles pertaining to the organization or related industry news for documentation purposes.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.