• Incharge of recruitment services in line with manpower strategies & corporate goals.
• Process of montly payroll and ensure salary payout promptly.
• Ensure that new employees are smoothly integrated into the organisation.
• Assist in planning, implementing and administrating the organisation’s benefit programmes ensuring that it meets the Company’s objectives as well as maintaining competitiveness to external market
• Assist in responding to internal and external enquiries about individual and organisation-wide human resource information and the same time maintaining privacy and confidentiality of data
• Manage the organisation-wide training & development programmes.
• Responsible for the delivery and administration of HR services to employees. This includes providing advisory/ interpretation on staffing policies, benefits and communication matters, and engaging the line managers in ensuring healthy and harmonious employee-employer relations
• Recommend and improve processes, prepare staffing reports and provide coaching and counseling to staff and line managers as and when required
• Incharge of Administrative fuction such as office maintenance, grocery, licensing and etc.
• Management Representative of the ISO Committee Team.
• And any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor or Management.
• Minimum Diploma in Human Resource / Business Administration or psychology
• Preferably with 2 years related working experience
• Experience in ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSA 18000 would be an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain positive business relationships.
• Possess good analytical skills. Ability to understand, organize and connect ideas, interdependencies and cause & effect relationships.
• Independent and resourceful
• Good language command in English Language.
• Ability to multi-task and to work in an environment of diverse culture
• Organizational and prioritizing skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Contractual & Performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities