Job Responsibilities :
- To welcome and greet the patient upon arrival, complete paperwork, and help maintain an effective hospital.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Answer incoming calls, assist customers with a variety of product issues while also building trust with the client.
- To do registration and admission of patients through the system.
- To advice patients on the hospital charges and methods of payment (deposit) and coverage of guaranteed letter.
- If payment is classified under self-pay, to ensure that sufficient deposits is collected either by cash or credit card.
- Any guaranteed letter must ensure that the company has a credit facility with the hospital (To check with BD department).
- To arrange bed for the respective patient for admission.
- To check and arrange Guaranteed Letter and other documents received for any operations scheduled.
- To make appointment for patients and update any changes in appointment accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma holder in any related field.
- Related working experience will be added advantage.
- Willing to work shift hours.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?