DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the outpatient department is kept clean and tidy.
- To prepare files for new cases, assist in the filing of patient’s files and laboratory results.
- To prepare the consultant’s room according to the individual consultant needs based on the daily’s assignment given. To deal with clients in a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- To chaperon consultant while doing a physical examination on clients.
- To assist the consultant in procedures such as dressing, suction, blood taking. To call client into the consultant’s room for consultation.
- To assist in the ordering and collection of supplies necessary (i.e. CSSD, Store & F & B).
- To assist the OPD staff nurses in the maintenance of the instruments/equipment in the clinic.
- To make appointment for the patient and record accurately in the respective consultant appointment book via phone or in person. To maintain strict confidentiality in the patient’s medical and personal data.
- To explain and provide information about the clinic.
- To collect charge vouchers from the consultant for billing purposes.
- To take weight and height for all new medial cases, and weight for a subsequent visit.
- To check urine for protein as ordered by the consultant. To dispatch blood sample to the lab whenever necessary. To do registration if needed.
- To enforce and maintain the grooming standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Working experience in hospital/ clinic environment will be an advantage.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work on weekend & extended hours.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?