- Prepare delivery rooms as per infection control guidelines.
- Ensure proper consents and pre-op assessments is obtained.
- Documents nursing care properly on charts, forms and computers.
- Assist the Charge Nurse in the management of Labor Room.
- Assist Doctor in delivery.
- Handling labor emergency.
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered with Nursing Board of Malaysia with a valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- State Registered Nurse with at least 2 years' experience.
- Possess valid Post Basic Certificate in Midwifery is a MUST.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Pleasant personality with good stewardship skills.
- Possess Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Able to communicate in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?