- Provide high standard of nursing care.
- Provide dedicated service with respect to patients' spiritual and cultural belief.
- Passing Over of Reports and adherence to Patient Safety Goals in compliance to the standards set by Ministry of Health.
- Adherence to Total Patient Care Policy.
- Fast Learner and Computer Literate.
- All other duties of a Registered Staff Nurse Practitioner.
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered with Nursing Board of Malaysia with a valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Post basic qualification in related field will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant personality with good stewardship skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?