- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/''O" level, Higher secondary/ STPM/"A" level/Pre- U/ Degree holder in any field.
- Have at least 2 years working experiences as sales coordinator in manufacturing industry.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Required language (s): English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?