- To supervise, monitor, coordinate and control all daily construction works at the project site and adhere to document control procedure;
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures method statements, schedule, etc;
- To assist the Developer to fulfill the contractual obligation to the purchaser.
- To maintain and upkeep proper filing systems of all relevant documents.
- To manage and lead contractors and team of site management of works.
- To report project progress status;
- To ensure in the implementation of quality assessment system;
- To effectively liaise with authorities and contractors;
- To assist in liaison with government authorities;
- To monitor and ensure all complaint highlighted are closed within the stipulated time frame;
- To conduct Quality Control checks regularly to achieve the required set standards
- To verify progress report and attending site meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in high rise building and major infrastructure projects
- Strong leadership and ability to lead site project team and coordinate with consultants and internal contract department.
- Sound knowledge of civil, structural, quantity surveying and architectural works.
- Ability to coordinate with relevant government authorities for the required approvals and permits/license.
- Required Skill(s) : Ms. Office , Ms. Project
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
Annual Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance