- Involve in Financial or ERP application project implementation, training and support.
- Perform system analysis and gather end user business requirements for development and implementation.
- Conduct user application training and provide a high degree of service to meet customer's service goals.
- Deliver quality business and technical resolutions in a timely manner by analyzing problems, researching within established guidelines and methodology.
- Liaise with developer on application issue correction, enhancement and customization.
- Provide on-site Customer Support & technical expertise related to the application.
- Manage individual problem cases by researching issues and following up with customers.
- Provide project documentation and prepare the presentation slides.
- Provide technical support and technical troubleshooting via telephone and other electronic mediums on various desktop applications and environment.
- Assist in pre-sales and product demo presentation.
- Manage and track overall issue log raise by customers.
- Advance Diploma or Degree in Business IT, Computer Science, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience with application project implementation, training and support.
- Able to provide Software support.
- Experience in Financial solution/ERP is prefered.
- Experience with MS-SQL database (My-SQL Scripts and MS-SQL Scripts) or Oracle.
- Strong business and general IT architecture knowledge.
- Good analytical skills and communication skills; able to work and meet tight deadlines and possess positive attitude.
- Resourceful and good team player.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision; good command in both written and spoken English.
- 5 days a week
- Attractive remuneration package
- Contractual bonus
- Comprehensive insurance scheme
- Medical benefit and various leaves entitlement
- Training & Development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?