- Handle employee’s relation issues and disciplinary issues.
- Handle for recruitment activities such as advertisement, selection activities, and interview arrangement and hire process.
- Work closely with HRA Manager to monitor on the annual performance appraisal for employees including succession planning.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies such as embassies, immigrations and others on workers and companies’ issue.
- Understand the HOD needs and provide appropriate HR advice or support proactive and when necessary.
- Provide regular and update HR reports to the HRA Manager.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments given by HRA Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the Hospitality Industry or related field
Pleasant personality, good team player, strong planning and organizing skill, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities