- Incharge of broad varieties of secretarial task and administrative duties for GM.
- Record and update minutes of meeting and coordinate meetings .
- Responsible in informing the GM of upcoming appointments .
- Follow-up and follow through matters which require GM attention and action .
- Handle administrative functions for GM / Executive office .
- Schedule appointments and meeting with external parties such as service provider , etc .
- Undertake and assignment or duties as instructed by GM.
- Possess good command of written and verbal English .
- Must be well-conversant in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia due to nature of the business .
- Proactive , emotional maturity and highly resourceful are important .
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or PSC .
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field for this position .
- Age 30 - 40 .
- An independent and self-motivated female with excellent organisational , communicational & interpersonal skills .
- Bonus & Annual Increment
- Public Holidays
- Annual Leave & Other Leaves
- Medical Panel Doctor
- Subsidise Lunch
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?