- Minimum 1 year working experience in accounting firm.
- Possess strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial report analysis.
- Familiar with Autocount and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with Malaysia accounting standards, tax and GST
- Knowledge in Forex operation and GST.
- Knowledge in Singapore accounting standards will be an added advantage
- Handle day to day operations in the accounting department.
- Able to handle full set of accounts, month end closing, GST submission and ensuring accuracy and timely preparation for submission.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to improve financial and operation processes.
- Familiar with Malaysia accounting standards, tax and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Handle any GST related matter
- In charge for preparing of monthly management reports, cash flow projection, analysis report, reconciliations report and other account related matters.
- Liaise with secretary, auditor, tax agent and relevant authorities.
- To perform any additional task that is assigned by the management as and when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Free parking
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?