We are specializes in design, development and manufacturing machine and precast concrete mould. We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- Responsible to interpret blueprints, design / technical drawing.
- Research and analyze customer design propasals and specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate & maintain mechanical products / systems to meet requirements.
- Investigate products / equipment failures to diagnose faulty operation.
- Assist draughtsman in developing the structural design of products.
- Provide feedback to customer problems and needs.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that machine / product are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Recommend design modification to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspects of production manufacturing, fabrication and operation of product design.
- Estimate cost calculation for project and submit bid for engineering and prepare contract document.
- Researching materials, processes or market requirements.
- Arranging meetings and liasing with production or other departments, including marketing to discuss and negotiate appropriate processes, costs and commercial issue.
- Occassionally travelling to client's production facilities and evaluating the feasibility of the production.
- To act on any other responsibilities and duties as may be directed from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years engineering working experience.
- Comfortable with PCs and conversant with various design software.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel.
- Knowledge of machines tools including their design, uses, repair and maintenance & practical application of engineering science and technology.
Applicants should include all personal particulars as well as qualifications, work experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-size photograph to Jobstore.
Tel: 05-3663269 / 3266 (Mr Lam / Ms Lau)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified