- Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs; knowledge of or demonstrated ability to learn FileMaker Pro
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external clients
- Attention to detail with ability to accurately handle large volume of administrative work
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to operate typical office machines.
- Ability to work independently
- MUST understand in Writing & Reading in Chinese.
- Coordinate meeting logistics
- Write up and distribute meeting minutes
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Help organize internal and external events, webinars and trainings
- Enroll participants in internal and external events, webinars and trainings
- Fill orders for external and internal requests for information, material and other resources
- Maintain files, due dates, logs and other tracking systems for reports, audits and other items due to or from the organization
- Invoice and track payments for state licensing and technology fees, state monitoring and technical assistance visits, competency assessments and consultation services
- Send out programmatic materials as appropriate
- To ensure staff in these sections undergo training appropriate to the post and that they each have an Individual Training and Development programme.
- Produce reports for management on the performance of the department in the organisation including HR and systems reporting.
Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?