It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
- To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our Client is a well establish company in Manufacturer and supplier of soldering solutions and they are established for more than 10 years.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few Months
- Medical Card
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294, Fax: 607 – 355 6399
- Handle customer's enquiries and requirements.
- Prepare and generate quotations for customers & intercompany enquiry.
- Coordinate with factory to support local & overseas customers.
- Prepare delivery orders and coordinating with customers & inter-departments for deliveries.
- Generate order confirmations, Bill of Ladings and invoices to customers.
- Ensure correct documentations are submitted on time to accounts and other departments
- Manage & maintain a set of sales records.
- Liaise with customers/carriers/transporters on import and export shipments (Sea and Air Freight).
- Min. Education SPM.
- Preferably with 1 year experience in customer service.
- Good Communication skills in English
- Customer service oriented
- Articulate to adjust to various working conditions
- Preferably with 1 year experience in handling Export/Import for Sea/Air
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in handling Export/Import for Sea/Air is an added advantage
- 5 days work week