- Pilot the activities of the 2 department: ISO & HSE, general organization, resources, skills, logistics.
- Propose to Management ISO & HSE continues improvement actions.
- Prepares the OHSAS 18001 certification in 2018.
- Ensure that the Management Systems (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 9001) are well respected and maintained.
- Evaluates the specific risks of the activities and integrate them in the HSE organization and procedure.
- Warranties that the works are performed in compliance with the Quality and HSE procedure and rules. Ensure that non-conformity treatment process is traced and cleared.
- Assist and advises the Management in the operations activities.
- Defines with Management the general HSE qualification/ trainings requested for staff.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Chemical (Environmental/ Health/ Safety) or equivalent.
- MUST possess a Greenbook recognized by DOSH.
- At least 5 years’ working experiences in the related field is required for this position (preferably chemical & transport industry).
- Required Skill(s) & knowledge(s): OHSAS expertise, ISO experience, Team Management, Problem Solving Skills & Leadership Skills.
- Preferably senior position specialized in Chemical – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalence (preferably chemical & transport industry).
- Excellence communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to perform effectively under pressure.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, result-oriented, team player with strong interpersonal.
- Applicants must be will to work in Rawang.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?