- Have an experience on tyre management.
- Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory systems
- Managing daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries
- Tracking the progress of shipments
- Knowing all aspects of warehouse operations
- Monitor closely on diciplinary issue our driver.
- Understanding of stock control.
- Able to working after office hours
- Strong communication skills to liaise effectively to Management and staff.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple task.
- To carry out duties and assignments as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years hand on experience in the field
- Literacy in Microsoft office: word, excel and power point
- Must possess initiative and work without supervision.
- You must be reliable, enthusiastic, and possess good communication skills.
- Highly appreciate for outstanding performance with incentive and bonus.
Interest candidates please apply with complete resume with expected salary to:
May Chemical Sdn Bhd
Lot 153, Jalan Industri 3/5A,
Taman Industri Integrasi Rawang,
48000 Rawang, Selangor D.E. Malaysia.
H/P : 019-6996257