- Carry out secretarial support to ensure smooth running of the CEO Office with zero internal and external customer complaint
- Coordinating of relevant CEO meeting or ad hoc projects as well as publishing of the meeting minutes, whenever assigned
- Always presents a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Liaising with appointed travel agencies on to coordinate and manage the CEO’s travel arrangements and accommodations.
- To fully understand and comply to company’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Maintain high level of office ethical awareness such as integrity at all times, free from any form of bribery and corruption and practice equal opportunity and comply with Human Resource policy
- Screening phone calls and able to handle enquiries and requests in a professional manner
- Effective scheduling and organizing daily schedule of the CEO
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, as well as corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Greet and receiving visitor.
- Handles and compiles confidential matters, correspondences, operation and minutes meeting.
- Any other duties that may assigned by CEO from time to time.
- Candidate must possess ta least Bachelor Degree in Any field /Secretarial Certificate discipline or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel & Power point.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Presentable, Efficient, self-motivated, organised, good communicator.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?