- Promoting our latest products and technology to the Medical Specialists.
- To conduct sales visits to clients in the assigned territory to promote the products.
- Establish a strong network and build close rapport.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager to implement sales & marketing strategies to achieve the sales objective set.
- Analyze market trends to identify the competitors' strategies to position oneself well.
- Keeps Management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must posses a Certificate in any discipline.
- Work experience preferred but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Great overall attitude, results driven, pro-active with good communication skills.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Computer literate (MS-Words, Excel & Powerpoint and digital/online/social media).
- Have good presentation skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Good commission scheme.
- Good Medical benefits.
- On-the-Job training plus Laboratory Training provided.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?