- Responsible for the effective and efficient day to day operations of the finance and account functions.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of financial including formulating Annual Busines Plans, preparing budget, conducting financial analysis and preparing financial reports to ensure that budget allocation is prudently utilized and in a cost effective manner.
- Supervise the reconciliation of all the accounts and prepares such financial statement as may be required by the Management and/or the Auditor from time to time.
- To be responsible for monthly, quarterly and year end closing for financial report on a timely basis.
- Able to guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy, applying observatons and recommendations to operational issues.
- Liaises with external auditors and tax agent to ensure the smooth running of statutory requirements eg. Bankers, consultant and local regulatory.
- To perform any other duties and adhoc project assigned by top management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time Position.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?