- Plan, organises, direct and control activities related to the procurement function.
- Prepares instructions regarding purchasing systems and procedures.
- Analyses market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and prepares market analysis report.
- Recruit and maintain supplier that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notice.
- Assigns procurement requests to the appropriate personnel.
- To undertake other duties assigned or directed by the superior from time to time.
- Possess Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the related field.
- Mature, able to work independently & under pressure.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?